Printing All of Your Messages
If you ever wish to download the complete record of all messages sent and received by your account, do the following
- In the main navigation menu, click Message Board.
- From the lefthand menu, select the All Correspondence folder. This folder contains all of the messages from the Inbox and Sent Messages folders.
- At the top of your list of messages, change the Messages Per Page drop-down menu option to All. This will display all of the messages in this folder on one page.
- Check the box located on the lefthand side of the header row above the list of messages. This will automatically check all of the messages on this list.
- Click the Print button at the top of the page.
- A Message Preview pop-up window will appear with the messages in the order you selected (default is chronological). You can preview your document before printing or saving to PDF.
- Print messages individually: Check this box if you'd like to print one message per page.
- Click the Print button in the Message Preview window to generate a printable PDF document of your selected messages.
- Follow the prompts from your internet browser to save your message report as a PDF or to print.