Organising Messages into Folders
Users can organise their Message Board by creating custom folders for their own personal use.
In this tutorial:
Creating New Folders
If you'd like to create a new message folder in the messages section, you must first navigate to the Message Board.
- In the Message Board, you will see a list of folders in the lefthand menu. Click the Add Folder located at the top of that list.
- A new window will appear titled New Folder. Type the desired name of the new folder in the text box.
- Click Save in the upper left corner to create your new folder.
Note: Folders are only visible to the creator. Folders created by one co-parent will not display on the message board of the other parent.
Moving Messages Between Folders
If you'd like to move a message to a different folder in the messages section, you must first navigate to the Message Board.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the message you wish to move. Note: Messages that are located inside of the Action Items or System Messages folders cannot be moved to a different folder. Messages also cannot be moved into these folders.
- Select the message that you'd like to move to a new folder by clicking the checkbox to the left of the message.
- Expand the Move To drop-down menu located at the top of the page.
- Select the folder that you would like to move the selected message to.
- You may wish to confirm that your message was successfully moved. You can do this by navigating to the message folder that you indicated for the move.