Family Law in Partnership Ltd
Family Law in Partnership advises on the full range of family law issues including:
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements;
- Divorce and separation (including all financial & children related issues);
- Never-married family separations (including cohabitant claims & financial support for children);
- Parenting and other children issues (including applications to relocate within the UK & abroad);
- Same sex marriage and civil partnerships; and
- Domestic abuse and physical protection.
We are experts in international family law and regularly deal with cross border divorce cases and jurisdiction issues.
At Family Law in Partnership, we understand that divorce can be incredibly difficult. We want to help, and we pride ourselves in doing things differently. We have an award winning team of specialist family lawyers, arbitrators, mediators and family consultants. Whether you want someone with you every step of the way, or prefer advice as and when you need it, we can assist. For more information on how we can help you, visit our website www.flip.co.uk or contact any of our specialist family lawyers on T: +00 44 (0)207 420 5000 or E: email@example.com.