Child Maintenance Service

Financial support provided for a child after divorcing or separating from their other parent is called child maintenance. The cost of living, medical bills, schooling, child care, and other child-related expenses all factor into child maintenance. A child maintenance agreement can be made between parents, called a "family-based agreement", or if a decision cannot be made between parents alone, that is where the Child Maintenance Service will help you make one. Contact the Child Maintenance Service for help in creating your maintenance agreement today. 

Phone: 0843 850 8019

Filed under: Child Support