How can these tools help you build a better life for you and your children?
- Easily coordinate your schedules and avoid the scope for confusion by keeping accurate records with the OurFamilyWizard calendar.
- Have more confidence to request a “swap” of time with the other parent through the OurFamilyWizard calendar trade function.
- Take the confusion out of sharing expenses with the other parent through the OurFamilyWizard expense log.
- Easily stay up-to-date with your child’s health records, immunisation histories, academic arrangements and school reports using the OurFamilyWizard information bank.
- Take the hassle out of communicating with the other parent using the safe and secure OurFamilyWizard message board.
Reduce the scope for disputes.
- Avoid confusion and unnecessary disputes with the other parent by creating a clear picture of parenting time schedules and arrangements.
- Decrease your chance of going back to court by settling your disputes early. There is no more “he said/she said” between you and your co-parent because every action is stamped with who made it and when it was made. Every function that the OurFamilyWizard website® provides acts a source of truthful documentation that cannot be altered or tampered with and is easily printable with a preformatted print option.
More effectively manage your difficult shared parenting responsibilities.
- Reduce the need for communication by telephone, e-mail or solicitors’ letters using the suite of online tools.
- Get the help of your neutral family professional to keep conflict and dispute to a minimum. You can easily add a third-party professional account - for example, for a mediator or family therapist - with the OurFamilyWizard website®, allowing that person to oversee every action taking place between you and the other parent and make recommendations.
The OurFamilyWizard website® is so effective that judges throughout the USA and Canada have ordered families to use the site in contested cases in order to reduce family conflict. Why not take the step to create a better life for your children?